Call for your bad breath consultation
- Breathe easily around others
- Keep relationships intact
- Stop covering your mouth when you speak
- Prevent bad breath from arising again.
Kick Bad Breath To The Curb
Bad breath, or halitosis, is an unpleasant odour emanating from the mouth. It can be something that happens once in a while or a chronic condition. It’s something most have people have had at least once in their life. It can take a serious psychological toll for those who have chronic halitosis, even affecting job prospects and relationships. And it can happen to people who practice effective oral hygiene.
Three fast facts about bad breath
- More than 100 factors can cause bad breath
- It’s impossible to detect your own bad breath
- 1 out of 4 people has bad breath.