Get a sports mouthguard you can count on
- Avoid losing any teeth
- Reduce your risk of concussion
- It fits snugly and is comfortable
- Custom-made to your smile
- Prevent costly damage.
A Sports Mouthguard Can Save Your Smile
Every year, sporting activities are to blame for millions of lost teeth. And it can all be prevented with a professionally made sports mouthguard. According to one study, one out of four people experience an oral injury at some point in time.
A few statistics about sports injuries
- 13-39% of all dental injuries are sports-related
- Two-thirds of football players wear mouthguards
- 7% of soccer players wear mouthguards.
Anyone who plans on engaging in sporting activities that involve physical contact (or the risk of contact) should wear a mouthguard made by their dentist in Vancouver. Athletes face a 60% higher risk of tooth damage without protection. It’s also been estimated that properly fitted mouthguards prevent thousands of injuries each year.