Book Your Bruxism Appointment Today
- Prevent extensive tooth damage
- Put an end to morning headaches
- A cost-effective oral appliance
- Avoid pressure that can cause TMJ disorder
- No more pain in your mouth
Our Dental Team Can Treat Bruxism
Bruxism is a condition that causes you to grind, gnash, or clench your teeth. It usually occurs during the nighttime, while you’re asleep. It can also happen in the middle of the day during stress or frustration. If untreated, it can lead to significant damage and pain. Fortunately, your Vancouver dentists offer bruxism treatment. It’s not something you have to endure any longer.
A few interesting bruxism statistics
- Clenching or grinding can create 250 pounds of force
- Bruxism affects 15-40% of kids
- 8-10% of adults experience bruxism.